Friday, May 9, 2008

not nice day for outdated boy

ever heard of a game called 'dota'.well if u havent try it,take a shot its kinda shok....i just started it today while the whole school knows about it except me.wth,no shok...today a teacher named naruto caught some of my classmates and screwed the ass out them over such small reasons and blabed it all over the school, what an ass.edric got slight emo over that.so did the others except leroy so tabah.... fu-yoh!!but for me i escaped that ass for screwing me so did pixie boy.lol.

exam is next week and i havent started studying even 0.01%.lol.my dad kept saying(including my tutor), that is if my result sux i'm doomed...so wish me luck for this crap shit thingy and to the others of course from each form.good luck and never be like me.

No comments: